3.31.2011

Oops I did it again....

...I bought Britney Spear's CD..and love it!

I've concluded that no matter what the girl does I still love her music just as much as when I was 14 and "Oops, I did it again.." came out.  She was a very important part of my teenage years!
Anyways, so I debated today between her newest "Femme Fatale" and Rhianna's "LOUD."  It didn't take me long to realize that Brttney just has a place in my heart so I just felt like if I didn't buy it I'd be betraying my friend.  Pretty much, no matter how crazy she gets, she still never dissapoints. 



I have 2 favorites from this album:
#6. (drop dead) beautiful feat. gabi
&
#12. criminal

They are the least "techno-ish" of the songs.. especially "criminal." 
Thanks Britney Spears for keeping me young!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment