3.25.2011

Dreaming Reality.

Last night I had a very vivid dream....

  I'm not going to mention the name of the person..because honestly I don't know her name... I just know what she looks like...  She's a mother of child that plays on my nephews baseball team and I've just noticed her at the games.. noticed how involved she is with her child and how it seems like her and her husband have a good relationship together. (Just visual observations of course.) 
Anyway.. I can remember the most vivid parts of the dream, but a lot of it I have forgotten.  I know it was very real though.. 
    I dreamt that she and I were in the back of some random car (I think a jeep..) and she was telling me her and her husbands story.  She told me everything... He was in prison and she would go visit him a lot...  He wanted to buy her a ring but he couldn't afford it.. she said she'd wait on him to get out.. which she did and then they were married and had children.  (There was more to this..a lot more.. I just CAN'T remember everything!!)
    Alright, well that brings me to this morning.. (not dreaming anymore btw) I met my sister for coffee in town and we started talking and she said to me "I had a really good talk with "so & so" yesterday at the ball field." ("So & so" being the woman I dreamed about!)  So I said to her "Wait a second..I had an extrememly vivid dream about this woman last night.. she told me their whole story." ... We both stopped right then and there and were taken a back!    Still in awe I said "How about I tell you about my dream and then you tell me what y'all talked about.."  And then I proceeded to tell her what I just wrote above that I had dreamt.  You can probably guess what I'm about to say...
I pretty much dreamed their exact conversation.. Chelsea said to me "What?! Your kidding? That's exactly what happened..he was in prison..blah blah blah" and she went on to tell me the rest of their conversation and obviously her's was much more in detail.. mainly because, welllll she was awake when her conversation with the woman happened, I wasn't! 
It was almost pyschic.  I've been reading and hearing different things about the way the world is shifting and people (especially our children) are becoming more intuitive.  And also how the Mayan calendar isn't about the world ending it's actually predicting a "Spiritual Awakening" and people are going to be seeing things more clearly...  I feel like I see and understand that a lot more now.. I feel more intuitive and understanding then I ever have and in ways I guess you could say it's maturity, but I honestly believe there is more to it.. God has his hand in it I'm sure.  Has anything like this ever happened to you??  I know some people that have experienced something like this before and it's fun sharing about it. 
Thanks for listening...
xoxo,
Bridgette

1 comment:

  1. The gate is open for those willing to awaken. Trust your vision, not the outer but the inner. Trust your hearing not the outside voices but the inner listening. Trust the love that wants to come from you...not from just your heart but your entire being. Trust the voice that comes not from your lips but from deeply within your core...for the places that are hidden are the reality and the places that seem real are but an illusion. It is time to wake up.
    Take the lead in your own life...Be the Light...Express the SELF and watch the veils dissolve into the dreams you have always desired. Thank you for your authentic self...Continue walking this journey. Many are needing their confirmations through your journey. Be the change they crave to see...Be the mirror that they need to BE. Much Love...
    Simran Singh, Founder of BelieveSC.com & 1111mag.com

    ReplyDelete