8.21.2011

My Story...what is all of the fuss about Isagenix?

I know some of you have got to be wondering...

...what is all of the fuss about Isagenix?!? 


Hi there!!  Remember me?  I'm the girl that last posted about my cleansing journey via Natalia Rose's Detox4Women book.  So here I am, months since my last blog post, here to tell you my "since-then" ventures.  Let me start from the beginning.. 

Roughly eleven months ago my sister had heard about this company from a very close friend of hers.  She blew it off, as did I when I first heard about it.  Months later she finally checked into it and decided to order...well of course she had to share the delicious details with yours truly and that's when my story began...After I received her call and she told me about all of the products that Isagenix had to offer, I have to say I was not buying it skeptical. There was just no way that these "foods" so they say have all of the nourishment your body needs to thrive!  So that's when I decided I was taking matters into my own hands. I mean, I knew nutrition... I had done cleanses...hello--how about my Natalia Rose 4 week detox??! 

  •  I'm sure you guys remember that? (I spend roughly $150.00 a week on MY groceries ALONE and it was TOUGH..a lot of planning, preparing, etc..)

  Now let me fill you in a little bit more... my closest group of ladies, also known as my "health support group" were already all signed up for Isagenix.  So in the back of my mind I knew that if they were doing then it was more than likely legit.. but I just wanted to know for myself and use my own discernment.  Jay Bennet, who has been in Isagenix for a good many years, was coming to spread the "good word" and share information on the company and their products in Lexington.  So, I took my skeptical self up to the Wingate Hotel next to I-20 and listened to what the man had to say...

    After listening to the glowing 50-something year-old man, I knew that he must be doing something right.  I was sold.  I signed up the next day and haven't looked back since.  A few days on the shakes and Isagreens powder I had just as much energy as I did at the END of my Natalia Rose cleanse... but it wasn't fleeting either... it LASTED and is still continuing to help this mother, wife, personal trainer, and ex carb-a-holic have tons of energy, a speedy metabolism, LOSE MY CARB CRAVINGS (this is HUGE for me..you really have no idea), and create an incredible sense of mental clarity. 

You know, being a personal trainer has been very fulfilling.. there's something about helping people achieve their physical goals and dreams, that not much can hold a candle too.  Now I can give them a way to get their even faster and literally help them change their lives... and then show them how they too can help people they know also change their lives.  It's the gift that keeps on giving.

I come to you all here today as just a girl with a big dream and high hopes to help any and all of the people in my life be the healthiest human beings they can be.  I am blessed to have this opportunity in my life.  When it comes down to the "Why?" of why I am sharing Isagenix with people it really is rooted to the compassion I have in my heart to really want to make a difference in people's lives... the rest of the benefits just happen to come a long with it.  

Thank you for listening to my story. I LOVE YOU ALL!  If you want to know more about Isagenix go to my site http://jensmith-cleanse.com/  & type in Username: Bgrice2  & Password: gratitude .. watch, read, learn, and be transformed..

Who's life have you changed today?

Love, Life, & Health,
Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment