9.19.2011

A Testimony Worth Reading...








     Below is a written testimony from a client of
 mine.  Her name is Misty Hallman and I blessed

to have worked with her.  She has been using
 Isagenix and training with me for the past 2
 months. 

 I thank God daily for self-motivated 

individuals, especially in my line of work,
and Misty is definantly a driven woman.
  










Here is her story











"My name is Misty Hallman and I am 31-year-old mother of three boys.  I come from a
family where obesity runs rampant.  I have several members of my family that are morbidly
obese and have numerous serious health issues.  Unfortunately, that leaves me genetically
predisposed to obesity as well as my children.  After 3 pregnancies, 13 years of marriage
and living life on the go I was 31, 5’3” tall and I weighed 185 pounds.
My health was deteriorating rapidly as I became diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome,
fibromyalgia, arthritis and the final straw an inflamed pancreas with unhealthy lipase levels.
I was miserable, exhausted and terrified. This was no longer something that could be
avoided this was scary and could take me away from my children.  I had no idea how to eat
correctly or how to work out properly.  Every diet I have ever tried worked at first, but then
the pounds came back and then some.  I was smart enough to know I needed a lifestyle
change, but no idea how to accomplish that.  I had tried to workout, but because I didn’t
know what I was doing I ended up getting bulky instead of losing.
I shared my fears with a friend that also happened to be an RN.  She then introduced me to
Isagenix and Bridgette Grice.  I was scared, miserable and fed up by the time they came
into my life.  I started Isagenix almost 2 months ago and because I was skeptical, I only
ordered the maintenance plan.  I completely fell in love with the products, felt better and
started losing weight.  I decided to order the 30-day cleanse and train with Bridgette 2 days
a week. I also tried to do cardio on the days I didn’t see Bridgette.  This was hard to do
with the 3 boys and honestly I wasn’t always successful.
In 3 weeks, on the 30 day cleanse and training with Bridgette, I have lost 17 pounds and 18
inches.  In the total 2 months of being on Isagenix I have lost 28 pounds.  I went from 185
to 157.  The program has fit seamlessly into my busy life and hasn’t been a struggle.  I am
not starving and I am able to keep up with my active family.  The best part is I no longer
have the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia and my pancreas levels are
normal. I truly believe that Isagenix and Bridgette saved my life."
-Misty Hallman
 9.16.2011




GREAT JOB MISTY!!!  
You are a TRUE inspiration!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment