3.01.2011

The Cleanse: Day 1




Day One: 
I started off the morning with a 20 min. jog and then slowly sipped on some Green Lemonade (recipe below). 


  • Green Lemonade via Blendtec!  This was super easy and super fast.. I can't say enough about it because it tastes absolutely wonderful and it was of the same consistency of juice made from my juicer.. but it actually was made in the blender.  
  • GREEN LEMONADE (Via blender) 
  • 1 handful of spinach
  • 1 whole lemon-use hand held lemon press to squeeze the juice straight into the blender
  • ginger (tiny bit suffices)
  • 6-8oz's of water
  • 3 cubes of ice


SNACK:  Granny Smith Apple


LUNCH:
I had a tuna salad on top of a fresh bed of greens.. there is no picture unfortunately because I was so hungary I got straight down to business ;)
The tuna salad was made from wild caught albicore tuna, veganaise (http://www.followyourheart.com/product-family.php?id=14), Bubbie's relish(http://www.bubbies.com/prod_pure_kosher_dill_relish.shtml),
Organic cage free and vegetarian fed eggs, and pepper.



DINNER:

Sushi anyone?
         
So good and so simple.

Avocado Cucumber Roll
  • Room temperature sushi rice
  • Nori Seaweed Wraps
  • Sliced cucumber, carrots, and avocado
*I used a paper towel to help me roll them.

Along with the sushi I enjoyed some wine and dark chocolate for dessert.



Reflexology & Ionized Foot Bath's


Ionized Foot Bath:
Use of ions to eliminate toxins from your body in a safe and painless way.  The water starts out clear and as your body releases toxins the water slowly changes to the following colors.


Reflexology is basically a form of accupuncture.  Here is a great sight that has all the info you need on reflexology: http://www.deancoleman.com/reflexology.htm


Bridgette & Brigitte (Check out her website http://3stroudsons.com/)



I'll just suck it up and show you my toxins.. I know, I know, go ahead and say it.. "EEEWWWWW!!"  Just so you know, you've got them too. Yup, that's right... it's gross.  But now it's gone.. :) 
Hope you enjoyed the show!!  I'm officially into the detoxifacation process! Excuse me while I go sip on some green juice...

No comments:

Post a Comment