4.08.2014

Today's cardio workout, pre & post meals, & benefits of interval training!




This morning I had to adjust my schedule around our 9:45 dentist appointment, which is my normal workout time.  I got the kids up and we headed over to the gym in our community for a quick cardio interval workout.  I love these because they are quick, intensive, and I can burn some major calories!

Just a small circus at the gym ;) 
 I could easily make excuses, but I have prioritized my health too much and I believe its important for my kids to see that sort of discipline! 


Pre-Workout Snack:  1/2 cup of Oatmeal (quick energy!)
Post-Workout:  IsaLean Shake (24g undenatured protein, helps to repair broken down muscle and promote lean muscle growth)



BENEFITS of INTERVAL TRAINING:


  • burn more calories during and after your workout
  • get faster and stronger 
  • great lung expansion
  • increase cardiovascular health
  • relieves BOREDOM! ( I get very bored very easily on the treadmill and intervals help a ton!)

Now you're turn!

Help motivate others around you today and grab a partner and hit the treadmill together!  

Love,
Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment