4.16.2014

Sprints for ALL LEVELS: My Under 20 Min. Cardio Routine





There are a million reasons we can make up in our minds NOT TO, but let's focus on why we CAN.

Here are a few of my "Why's"

God has blessed me with a strong and healthy body, I choose to honor it in order to honor Him
•To look and feel good about myself
•I want to be a good example for my children as well as be fit enough to keep up and play with them!
•My husband and I are extremely active and staying fit makes our adventures so much more fun 


What are some of your reasons for wanting and keeping a healthy lifestyle?  Take some time to think about 3 things that help motivate you.  Write them down and look at them daily.

Here is a short, but straight to the point, cardio sprint workout!  It's great for those days I just want to do quick cardio, but I want to make it really count too.  A 20 minute jog isn't near as effective as 20 minutes of on and off sprinting!
Each fitness level is marked!






Make it happen today and leave those excuses in the dust!

Love,
Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment